NJ Community Feeds Hundreds Of Health Care Workers, First Responders Through Charity Barbecue
This one-of-kind trailer will be available to any of our customers for use free of charge. That includes customers of Steve Rich Environmental Contractors, HOLES Infrastructure Solutions, and Versatile Cones (inventors of the Original Folding Cone™).
We encourage the use for charity functions and fundraisers which will take priority over personal functions. Utilizing old oil tanks, we are re-purposing them to make a custom designed trailer that features the following:
- Wood burning pizza oven, can easily make 50 pizzas per hour!
- Wood fired rotisserie with 3 spits that can handle 3 pigs at once. the fire will be on the side allowing collection vessels to collect every last drop of goodness.
- Smoker with shelf after shelf, we estimate it will be able to hold and smoke 100 racks of ribs.
- 3 barbecues with over 50 sqft of cooking space.
- Two indirect chambers where over 100 chickens can be suspended and slow cooked.
- A “Bern, Baby, Bern” (#51) chamber — where wood can be burned and the coals can be collected to use in any of the other units.
We are extending the use of it for free to any and all of our current and past customers. (yes, paying customers, LOL). The goal is for charities and fund raisers to take advantage and raise money for those in need first. There will be times some of our staff will even join your team and help cook.
Are you a customer of The Steve Rich Group?
Reserve TankQue™ Now
TankQue was donated by the Steve Rich Group for an incredible event on May 4th. The unit was going for 3 days while a crew